Tuesday 20 March 2012

pictures


I was messing around taking photos today ,and it made me realise that I have quite a lot of photos that I am proud of that nobody will ever see, as they don't really relate to anything - so I thought for a change from illustration I would share some of my photos with you. Some of them are quite old but I am really happy with them yet haven't really done anything with them. They're not really related to each other, but they might make a nice collection. I'll try and reference any of the places in the pictures just in case you're interested in seeing any of the buildings for yourself.




(above three photos at Hartlebury Museum, Worcestershire)






(above six taken at the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Cornwall)


Boys swimming on a cold day in Clevedon

Birds circle the roof at Croome, Worcestershire

Carousel at Brighton Pier, East Sussex


Spires outside the Bullring centre, Birmingham

No comments:

Post a Comment