Wednesday 30 September 2009

Gestures

A quiet day in Fal today, we have been chilling out in the house. This morning I got up and caught up with the telly I had missed - Waking the Dead! One of my favourite programmes of all time, when I came to uni I was worried I wasn't going to be able to watch the last two parter of the series. But BBCiPlayer came through for me and it was great, brilliant series finale! My love for Trevor Eve has been fulfilled. :)

Later I went to help peg out Chris's washing, and what did we find? Recently, our house has been going under a bit of a re-vamp thanks to our most generous landlord, and we have had an entire re-paint of our outside walls. Our painter, Mikey, has done a really great job, and to thank us for all the tea we made for him he had left us a mixtape CD in our peg basket! It made me think about how little gestures of kindness can make your day. And as a bonus the CD is great, if not a little bit random.


No comments:

Post a Comment