Monday 28 September 2009

Shiny new blog :)

Hello, welcome to the first post on my new blog! If it's looking a little amateur it's because this is my first ever blog - ten years behind the times apparently! I will add a description of my soon when I work out how, but for now, I'll introduce myself here. I'm originally from the lovely Black Country and I have now moved down to Falmouth to study Illustration at University College Falmouth, just starting my second year. I love lots of things and people - all my housemates and family and friends back home, and I have interest in lots of things. Obviously I love illustration, and I also love fine art, photography, film, music, baking, making things, and reading, among other things that escape me. I will mostly be using this blog to record things that happen to me, and things that happen in my life, as well as illustrations or nice photos I find. I'll be uploading some of my work and my photographs too if anyone is interested! I might also even post new recipes from time to time as I love making cakes! Long post to start the barrel rolling :) I hope I manage to entertain you somewhere along the blog, thanks for taking the time to read.


But for now, you can look at this cake I made for my friend Amber's birthday. enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment