Monday 8 February 2010

complete

Finally handed in my information project, which I have been working on ridiculously for the past few weeks. That's why I haven't been posting in a while, but now that I have a little more time on my hands I'll be able to come back with some more probably not very interesting stuff to talk about.


First off, I saw this link on facebook and think it is fantastic, a great resource for any illustrators or freelance graphic designers out there - http://www.escapefromillustrationisland.com/

it covers many topics and has a large community of fully fledged and just starting out illustrators, discussing important topics. I've only read a few so far, but even from there I can see it's going to be a great source of useful information.


Next I thought I would share a little of my drawing with you, just a smidgen, seeing as it's been a while since I actually post something on here. In the next week I'll be working on something as a birthday present, so after the big reveal I'll be able to share that one with you as well. This image is an information piece that didn't quite make it into the final artworks, it's simply showing a step from a recipe I wrote for the book.

Over the next week I'll be doing some brainstorming and things to get my head together for the next project, which is based on my study visit. Looking forward to getting out there and finding some new inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment