Friday 18 February 2011

New Portfolio website!

Hello everyone! Well the wait is finally over (!) and my portfolio website is finally online for everyone to see. There is a page dedicated to artworks and a page which is sketchbook and visual studies stuff, some of which I have posted on here before. I will probably try to update it maybe once every six weeks or so seeing as I am still creating artworks for uni, and maybe more frequently if I get lucky and manage to get some commissions! I somehow managed to build it all myself through photoshop and dreamweaver with the help of one of my tutors at uni who was brilliant. I wanted to give people a good impression of my work on the homepage which is why I decided to incorporate two of my favourite things - cupcakes and vintage typography.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment