Friday 1 June 2012

different


I haven't drawn an actual human person in probably a year. Maybe even longer than that. So when my good friend Pav (this is for you, baby!) inquired about my illustration I decided to do something totally different, go a little bit crazy and attempt to draw one. I guess it's what you would call a fashion illustration, and I was inspired by the grunge and pastel trends (I now want this hair) and wanted to kind of bring them together.

 I can't decide if this is finished yet, but I got quite excited about it and wanted to share it - maybe you could tell me if you think it looks finished? Personally I'm not sure about the background, or if she needs something solid to be sitting on? I based the pose loosely on a photograph of myself, and I really felt that working from a good reference photo made this much easier! enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment