Tuesday 13 October 2009

grape

First lesson of visual studies today, which means lots of media experimentation and drawing fun. Last year was very unstructured and frankly didn't really help very much, but this year we have a different tutor and a different brief so we have some direction, YAY!

can't seem to get the uploader to work for me today so it'll be no pictures for this blog :( I would write about a few little dramas but there isn't really much exciting to say! I will say about my friend though, who recently lost a parent in a very sudden way, and I am so proud of him for coping so well with everything that has been happening, and it really puts it into perspective how amazing humans are at coping with things. It makes you realise how lucky you are to have people in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment